Monday 9 June 2008

Fluffy Photoshop Clouds

I'm always searching Google for tutorials to discover new ways of using Photoshop, Adobe's de facto image manipulation software package, but a recent website project required the creation of cartoon style clouds to decorate the page header - surely no-one has created a tutorial for this?

Well, amazingly, there were several tutorials to pick from and I actually used the number one search result as the basis for my design. That resulting tutorial was this:

http://www.photoshopstar.com/graphics/cartoony-splash-page/

To see the finished effect on my client's website, visit Corwen Day Nursery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your client website and its a good effort for your side. You know the improvement margin was always there. But you did a good job.
Web Design Quote